Quality Engineer / Coordinator
Salary: £35k – £40k (depending on experience)
TBS are proud to be advertising for an experienced Quality Engineer/Co-ordinator to further strengthen and join the growing team here in Hartlepool. The newly appointed position will enable TBS to meet IATF accreditation whilst maintaining the existing QMS. A family run business with a friendly and relaxed but busy environment in a growing organisation with potential for progression and further opportunities. If you’re a passionate, self-motivated Quality Engineer with a strong background in implementing QMS then this could be the role for you.
Within this role you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
• Maintain the QMS and further develop to gain IATF accreditation.
• Implementing effective quality procedures and work methods including standard operating procedures
• Assisting in the implementation of defined statistical methods and quality tools within the business
• Ensuring that ISO9001 requirements and procedures are understood and adhered to
• Product Quality Support
• Reply to customer 8D’s and ensure effective corrective actions
The successful applicant:
• Minimum HNC qualification and at least 5 years in relative role
• Have Quality systems / manufacturing process knowledge
• Auditing experience
• Have knowledge of PPAP, APQP, FMEA.
• Knowledge of implementing / maintaining ISO 9001:2015
• Full UK driving licence
• Lean / Six Sigma tools – Green Belt certification preferred
• IOSH an advantage
• Knowledge of implementing / maintaining IATF 16949
• Experience within Tier 1 automotive environment
!!!!Agencies need not apply!!!!
Please send your CV and cover letter to